Register at St. Mary’s University
Before You Begin
There are a couple of things you should know before you start choosing your courses.
- The latest scheduling information may be accessed at https://ss.stmu.ca/selfservice/
- Students are responsible for ensuring that their courses for the semester have no scheduling conflicts, and that the courses they choose are applicable to their program of study.
- All courses have a lecture. If a course also has a lab, a tutorial, or both, you must register separately for each of the two or three parts of the course.
KEY TO THE TIMETABLE
- LECT and LECF are Lectures LAB is a laboratory
- TUT is a tutorial PRAC is a practicum
- Three credit courses are one semester long
- MUSI 205, 305, 405 and PSYC 500 are two semesters long
- Sections of courses with multiple rooms, multiple instructors, or split schedules will have a line in this document for each one. However, you register for a lecture, lab or tutorial only once.
To see course status, go to stmu.ca and click on my.StMU
If you have applied to St. Mary’s University and have received your admission, you can register in courses online by clicking here to log into your self-service account. If you would like to meet with an academic advisor for assistance with registration, please e-mail our advising team at email@example.com or call 403-531-9130 to make an appointment.