**PAYING TUITION AND DISBURSEMENT OF STUDENT LOAN FUNDING**
TWO WAYS TO PAY YOUR TUITION (no payments will be accepted in-person at the Enrolment Services Office):
- Online Banking
St. Mary’s University has just launched online banking. You will now be able to pay your tuition and fees through your bank, just like you pay other bills. Your account number is your 9-digit St. Mary’s University ID number. To set up online banking click on the link of your bank below and add St. Mary’s University (Calgary) or visit your bank in person:
- ATB: https://www.atbonline.com/ATB/login.aspx
- BMO: https://www1.bmo.com/onlinebanking/cgi-bin/netbnx/NBmain
- CIBC: https://www.cibc.com/en/personal-banking.html
- RBC: https://www.rbcroyalbank.com/ways-to-bank/online-banking/
- TD: https://authentication.td.com/uap-ui/index.html?consumer=easyweb&locale=en_CA#/login/easyweb-getting-started
- Credit Card via my.StMU
You may pay your tuition and fees with a credit card. A 3% service fee will automatically be applied.
DISBURSEMENT OF STUDENT LOAN FUNDING:
- **NEW** If you applied for student loan funding, the full amount of your loan and/or grant will be deposited directly to your personal bank account on or before September 1. It will be your sole responsibility to pay your tuition and fees by the September 22 deadline. No money will be disbursed directly to St. Mary’s University on your behalf.
OUT OF PROVINCE STUDENT LOANS:
- For any out of province student loan funding, direct your inquiries to our Financial Aid Advisor, Jack Nodwell, at email@example.com.
THIRD PARTY FUNDING (e.g. band funding, Advancing Futures):
- If your tuition is being paid by a third party, your funds will be sent directly to St. Mary’s University on your behalf. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure we have record of your sponsorship.
RESP (Registered Education Savings Plan):
- If you are withdrawing funds from a RESP to pay your tuition and fees, the money will be disbursed directly to you. It will be your sole responsibility to pay your tuition and fees by the September 22 deadline. If you require a confirmation of enrolment in order to withdraw funds (completion of a form or a letter) please contact email@example.com. Please allow sufficient time for processing.
- If you anticipate that you may have difficulty paying your tuition and fees in full by September 22, you may wish to consider the option of a payment plan (tuition split into three equal installments, with payments due September 22, October 22, and November 22). If you wish to pursue this option please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as you will be required to complete a Payment Plan Contract.
- If you applied for a scholarship or bursary for the 2020-21 academic year, the Awards Committee is in the process of selecting recipients. If you are successful, the award(s) will be applied directly to your Fall 2020 tuition and fees before the September 22 deadline. Once applied, you will see the amount under ‘Balance’ on the Finance tab on your my.StMU account.
- If you are a new student and are a recipient of a President’s Circle Scholarship or a Transfer Scholarship, the amount of your scholarship will be applied directly to your Fall 2020 tuition and fees before the September 22 deadline. Once applied, you will see the amount under ‘Balance’ on the Finance tab on your my.StMU account.
- There is a separate application process for the Jason Lang Scholarship, and if you are eligible you will be invited to apply. Watch your email in late September.
- If you have any questions pertaining to scholarships and bursaries please email email@example.com.
The Enrolment Services team is looking forward to seeing you ‘virtually’ very soon!