EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING at a Glance
TRAVEL STUDY COURSES
St. Mary’s University gives students options for dynamic courses in local, provincial, national, and global settings.
- Marine Biology-Bamfield, BC (February Reading-Week 2020)
- BIOL 317-Introduction to Marine Biology
- Contemporary Mediterranean Cultures and French Language-Morocco and France (May 2020)
- IDST 301-Contemporary Mediterranean Cultures
- FREN 219-First-Year University French I
- Tropical Ecology & Biodiversity-Belize (February Reading-Week 2021)
- BIOL 417-Tropical Ecology and Biodiversity
- Religious Studies and Art History-Italy (May 2021)
- RLGS 305-Rome and Christian Spirituality
- ART 325-Italian Renaissance Art and Architecture
You can view our course descriptions here: St Mary’s University 2019-2020 Academic Calendar
EduCanada is a brand that supports the international education offer of Canadian provinces and territories. EduCanada and the leaf design is a trademark of the Government of Canada and is subject to a Master Licence Agreement between the Council of Ministers of Education, Canada (CMEC), and Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development (DFATD).
I am writing today to inform you that the Convocation Committee has made the very difficult decision to postpone the tentatively scheduled November convocation ceremony for the 2020 Graduating Class. The ongoing situation with COVID-19 [...]
With the current pandemic forcing changes to regular activities, programs, and access to campus our Board of Governors at St. Mary’s has approved not charging students selected fees for the Fall term as recommended by [...]
2020 St. Mary’s University Valedictorian Kyrie Bouscal shares a special message with her fellow graduates.