EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING at a Glance
TRAVEL STUDY COURSES
St. Mary’s University gives students options for dynamic courses in local, provincial, national, and global settings.
- Marine Biology-Bamfield, BC (February Reading-Week 2020)
- BIOL 317-Introduction to Marine Biology
- Contemporary Mediterranean Cultures and French Language-Morocco and France (May 2020)
- IDST 301-Contemporary Mediterranean Cultures
- FREN 219-First-Year University French I
- Tropical Ecology & Biodiversity-Belize (February Reading-Week 2021)
- BIOL 417-Tropical Ecology and Biodiversity
- Religious Studies and Art History-Italy (May 2021)
- RLGS 305-Rome and Christian Spirituality
- ART 325-Italian Renaissance Art and Architecture
You can view our course descriptions here: St Mary’s University 2019-2020 Academic Calendar
*Attention prospective international students: be aware of ADMISSION SCAMS
Commercialization and Fraud in International Student Recruitment has become a serious and growing issue. Please note that St. Mary’s University (StMU) is currently working with ONLY one authorized representative, MSQuare Media Global Marketing, for student recruitment in the countries listed below:
Asia: Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri-Lanka, Vietnam
Africa: Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Morocco, Nigeria, Rwanda, and Senegal
Middle East: Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey
St. Mary’s University’s agent representatives are familiar with our programs and they also support our learning philosophy. Agents offer a range of services, including: language assessments, application guidance, liaising with StMU staff, advice on accommodation arrangements, among others.
If you are a prospective student from the countries above, only get in contact with MSquare Media for inquiries on admissions at: Global.firstname.lastname@example.org. Any other individual offering admissions to StMU is not an authorized representative of our institution.
EduCanada is a brand that supports the international education offer of Canadian provinces and territories. EduCanada and the leaf design is a trademark of the Government of Canada and is subject to a Master Licence Agreement between the Council of Ministers of Education, Canada (CMEC), and Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development (DFATD).