EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING at a Glance
TRAVEL STUDY COURSES
St. Mary’s University gives students options for dynamic courses in local, provincial, national, and global settings.
- Marine Biology-Bamfield, BC (February Reading-Week 2020)
- BIOL 317-Introduction to Marine Biology
- Contemporary Mediterranean Cultures and French Language-Morocco and France (May 2020)
- IDST 301-Contemporary Mediterranean Cultures
- FREN 219-First-Year University French I
- Tropical Ecology & Biodiversity-Belize (February Reading-Week 2021)
- BIOL 417-Tropical Ecology and Biodiversity
- Religious Studies and Art History-Italy (May 2021)
- RLGS 305-Rome and Christian Spirituality
- ART 325-Italian Renaissance Art and Architecture
You can view our course descriptions here: St Mary’s University 2019-2020 Academic Calendar
EduCanada is a brand that supports the international education offer of Canadian provinces and territories. EduCanada and the leaf design is a trademark of the Government of Canada and is subject to a Master Licence Agreement between the Council of Ministers of Education, Canada (CMEC), and Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development (DFATD).