Bachelor of Education After Degree – Admission Requirements
Apply in 2 Steps
Apply Online $100 application fee (non-refundable) $50 re-application fee if you have previously applied to Education (non-refundable)
Submit the following supporting documents;
Academic Records – Transcripts
Applicants with Post-Secondary Degrees
- Official transcripts from participating ApplyAlberta institutions will be requested on behalf of the applicant
- Official transcripts for all other post-secondary institutions (non-participating ApplyAlberta institutions) must be requested by the applicant and submitted directly to St. Mary’s University. Transcripts must remain sealed to be considered official
- Applicants who have completed their undergraduate degree at St. Mary’s University do not need to submit transcripts
- High school transcripts are not required
Applicants with International Credentials
- Provide all original transcripts and/or documentation from previous educational institutions, including exact translations from qualified translator if the documentation is not already in English
- Provide an assessment completed by the International Qualification Assessment Service (IQAS), which compares international educational standards to Canada
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR NEW BEd Secondary Specialization!
Applications open October 1, 2019.
Apply early as spaces are limited. For applicants who have not yet completed their first degree at the time of application to the Bachelor of Education (After-Degree) program, offers of admission will be ‘conditional’ until final transcripts are received, indicating that the degree has been conferred. Please be advised that all degree requirements must be completed in the winter semester preceding the fall intake of the education program.
Apply Alberta will begin accepting applications for the Bachelor of Education After-Degree Program on Oct 1st, 2019.
The application deadline for early acceptance is Feb. 1st, 2020. All supporting documentation (CVs and Letters of Recommendation) must be submitted by March 1st, 2020.
Selection of completed applications that have met the above deadlines will begin on March 15th, 2020.
Application for admission for Fall 2020 closes on Aug.31st, 2020.