Math 125 Math Booster
The Math Booster provides a refresher for math skills necessary to succeed in many St. Mary’s courses. Topics include: basic algebraic operations, fractions, significant figures, expanding and factoring, and solving algebraic equations.
Starting University this September?
Attend the summer Math Booster
- Prepare for success at university
- Refresh math skills necessary to succeed at university level
- Address the skills gap from high school to university mathematics
- Strengthen your critical thinking skills
Did you know that:
- Every Student can develop academic skills with additional practice and guidance
- Investing one week in the Math Booster program will give you a distinct advantage in university
$200 (+ GST) fee is due at the time of registration. Students may cancel their registration and receive a refund (minus a $50 administration fee) up to August 17, 2018. After this date, no refunds are given for cancellation. For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Take your math to the next level
Frequently Asked Questions
Will the Math Booster Program be included in my official transcript? Yes. While not for credit and upon successful completion, it will be included in your St. Mary’s University official transcript (pass/fail grade).
Is it only open to incoming St. Mary’s University Students? Students starting postsecondary education at any university or college are welcome to register. St. Mary’s University incoming students are strongly encouraged to attend.
Will my mathematic skills improve? Yes. Guided by your instructor, you will enhance your mathematic skills.
Does the registration fee include materials? Yes.