Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from all of us at St. Mary’s University. We hope you and your family have a safe and joyous holiday season and we wish you the very best in 2017. The students, staff and faculty are thankful for the generous support we have received over the past year. Even though 2016 has proven to be a difficult time economically for our city, St. Mary’s was not forgotten with our friends, donors and supporters. As always, we want to show our gratitude and thankfulness to those who graciously support us in whichever way they can.
Please note that St. Mary’s University will be closed from Friday, December 23, 2016 to Monday, January 2, 2017, inclusive.
Information on Donations
- If you wish to make a donation for the 2016 fiscal year and would like to use our online giving form, please visit: http://www.stmu.ca/giving/
- If you would like to make a donation over the phone, please contact the VP of Advancement, Thérèse Takacs, at (587) 577-8550.
- If you would like to mail a donation, please note that it must be clearly postmarked on or before December 31, 2016 to receive a 2016 tax receipt.
- If you wish to make a donation in person, please arrange a time to meet with our VP of Advancement, Thérèse Takacs, by calling her at (587) 577-8550. She will be happy to accommodate your request.
- If you wish to make a gift of securities for the 2016 fiscal year, please note that the donation must be received by December 27, 2016; three business days prior to December 31, 2016. For information and contact information regarding gifts of securities, please visit: https://www.stmu.ca/giving/donate/
Once again, thank you for your ongoing support of St. Mary’s University.